The environment, the fight against the greenhouse effect, climate change and ecosystem protection are issues which are currently undergoing full expansion. In order to meet the challenges associated with these issues it is necessary for ONFI to constantly adapt and renew its competence.
ONFI is a growing company of which the management of human resources constitutes a major development challenge. Within the framework of its activities ONFI often seeks the differents profiles for varying periods of time:
ONF International often seeks :
- Experts at its headquarters for assuring the monitoring and control of diverse project themes;
- Expatriate experts for diverse projects (including International Enterprise Volunteers -VIE)
- Expatriate managers for the coordination of activities in countries or sub-regions
- Trainees at its headquarters working on, and supporting specific components of diverse projects
- Independent experts for short or long term sub-contracting missions
ONFl is a technical research bureau, however the diversity of its activities require varied profiles: forest engineers, economists, agro-economists, ecologists, project managers, remote sensing experts, environmental lawyers...
If none of the proposed offers correspond to your profile, or if you would like to integrate our international expert data base, do not hesitate to send your CV and a letter of motivation to:
This data will help us constitute project teams in response to specific tenders, or in the pre-selecting of candidates for new posts.